Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday, May 16 - 2008

To someone, you maybe a precious person... but to the others, you maybe nobody.
Some people will only look for you when they are boring... no one to talk to.
Some people will only look for you when they nid your help...
Some people will only look for you when they nid companion.

I dont want to be someone like that. So, in school, although I've no one beside me, no one accompanying me... I never take initiative to look for a companion. I can be alone. Nevermind if no one talk to me... (actually quite suffering la... I'm super duper talkative de... but got nothing to talk to them).

I think I'm really a nuisance to someone. Just know how to get angry, disturb you when you're busy... then get angry if you ignore me. Zzz... haiz... really a ultimate N0oB...

No comments: