Saturday, May 10, 2008

Farewell

Had a party at my house last nite... 9 May...

watching Claymore (Fei's suggestion)

I, Fei and Yi Chun cooked. Hehe... Actually I just helped a bit. Fei did a lot! He make the tong sui.. =)See, Fei so slim ler!!! Hehe... me slimmer...

After eating, the boys play card game...


Kei and Hui Xin going to Johor today (10 May)...

Gonna miss them very very much. Hui Xin not here, no one fight things with me le.
Seems like I'm a bit used to Kei's absence. Cos she've gone to S'pore for so long time, but in Johor is much better la. We still can chat in phone (FnF numbers, very cheap... hehe).

One thing I'm worrying. Its just like a starting point for us to separate. At this moment, all of us say we won't forget each other. We be the same when we're back. But who can guarantee that you won't change? When you both are abroad, you'll meet new friends. You'll change to adopt to the new environment. I'm afraid that you both are back, we'll be strangers. No more like now, can chat as we like. I scared I'll be a stranger to you both.

But we still have a long journey to go. We have to sacrifice for our future. Although we are not willing to separate, but we have to.

No matter what happens, we're still friends. This is a promise. A lifetime promise. Till the end of my life, you're still my friends. Remember ar, you both are my children's kaima ar!!!

No comments: