Monday, May 12, 2008

上学的第一天

First day going to school... Orientation week... so its so so so boring.


Yi Chun fetch me to school. He reach my house at 7am!!!

He wan let Kei and Xin see how he looks like wearing the Form 6 uniform


Yang Jie and Sek Yen looks so handsome today... pity you both cant see. I think the uniform suits Yang Jie. He looks so smart with that. I try to take some photos tomorrow.
I look like an idiot with that stupid baju kurung.

Haiz... when we all are busy preparing to go to school, someone is still on his bed... sleeping tightly.
*Batman, I'm toking bout you*

Hui Xin and Wai Kei is worse. They woke up at 4am... cos they nid to do exercise at 5am. They're having a hard life there. I called her a few times today... she sounds so weak... like she haven eat for weeks, haven rest for weeks...

I went home at 10am today. =_="

No comments: