Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Mood

Hmm... Happy happy...

Before this I've quited DagonMS (a maple private server)
Reason: The server is so unstable, always roll back!!! Get so pissed off!!!

Zakum!!!

Last night, I play again... =) cos I have a "bank" there... I named that bank "Leng Zai So Lou bank"... wahaha...
No nid deposit... just withdraw =)
But me very kind geh... I got return some to the bank.


Blue color hair... but very noob de. I use random coupon to dye it... When I hang on rope, the hair in the back is black color de!!! =_="

Then, I withdrawed some mesos from the bank and change the color =)
Price : Change hair/face, dye hair, change lens = 9mil (VIP)
Random = 900k oni!!!


The wand so nice rite?!!

And bought a cash cape... 29mil... =) And a cash butterfly wand!!! very nice =) 9.9mil only!!!

132 level... MilkSherry..Priest!!!


The best thing in this server is this wonderful hat =)


Another thing, I ride a motor today... no accidents. =) Thanks the "Leng Zai So Lou" for the motor... See, he have faith in me... know I wont hurt his motor... =)

Sigh, this Friday got car exam...
Jie Jie and Hwa just take the exam today. Both passed.
Grats ar!!!



ATTENTION= You all can click to enlarge the screenshots!!!

No comments: