Monday, April 28, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday morning, around 11.50am, Yi Tong's dad passed away... He is brave... He said he wanna attend his brother's wedding ceremony before he died... And he did that...
Yi Tong said he died peacefully, no pain... no suffer...

We went to Yi Tong's house last night. Pay our last respect.

Yi Tong...
I wanna let you know, we're always there for you. I'm good in crying, I can cry with when you want to.
Hui Xin is a good listener. She can phone you (her phone bill is cheap, dun worry) and chat with you.
Yi Chun, Chee Yoong and Yang Jie are very very well trained entertainers... (I guarantee you'll cheer up after meeting them). The got make lame jokes that will make you laugh till you beh tahan... hahax...

After visiting Yi Tong, we went out for supper.
Nightmare!!!
I M THE FIRST TO REACH THE FRONT SEAT OF YI CHUN"S CAR!!!
That scary "leng lui" pulled my clothes and pushed me... my head knocked to the door twice!!!
Pulled my clothes till it nearly split into two pieces!!! Pushed me so hard!!! Scratched my hands!!! JUST TO FIGHT FOR THE FRONT SEAT!!!
I cant resist at all!!! She is just too strong!!! She won, and she got the seat...
Guess who is the monster? I cant mention her name here... I still wanna live longer. Sobs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the monster is not as horrible as u explained!!the monster wants to fight for the front sit as the monaster wants to sit beside the driver.(The driver is so handsome just like nicholas Teo!!) not kidding!!if u guys dont believe me,u can go to 898 and shout "AH CHUN"!!after that,a naked handsome with his 2 wide shoulder,strong breast,and 6 packs will go out from the house!IM SERIOUS.by the way,the sit is belongs to her!!

Sherry said...

o.o.. i know la... u love her

Sherry said...

I wud never sit that place anymore!!!!!