Thursday, April 10, 2008

Talk Bout Me...

How is my life now?
Why I still not contented? What do I want?
I seems to have everything I want... I got the things in my wishlist...
Compare to some people... I'm a very fortunate gal...


Fei is not here now, Jie Jie took his place to spent time with me... He's very interested in cooking, so he is very eager to offer help when my mum wanna cook something, such as "tong sui"...


When school starts? After school starts, I'll have less time to spend with my friends.
I admit that my attitude are bad sometimes, but cant control my anger... Too emotional... Cant hide my feelings.. Its all on my face, so I know I make them feel disgusted...
But my anger wont last long... after a little while I'll forget it... Not to be mentioned anymore...
They must be tired of my attitude... "Sorry ar"...


I'm really addicted to Maple now... I have my friends their... Just like living in another world.
I like my new guild... I like everyone in the guild... And I like to be with them...
And with my kind kor kor n jie jie... =)

No comments: