Sunday, April 13, 2008

ODM Watches

While shopping in KL... I saw some beautiful watches...

The colours are so sharp...the design is so cool!
The price also not low... =_=" RM300++...
So, I never thought of buying it.

Then, when I walk out of Sungei Wang, I saw some stalls selling these watches... So I go ask about the prices.

Indian Man: RM55 will do, Miss...
Me: O.O too expensive la...
Indian Man: Okok..Listen to me... Today is the last day I'm selling... so pleas buy... I give you RM5 discount... RM50 la...
Me: Sorry sir, I'm not buying... (I really not planning to buy!)
Indian Man: Okok, what price you want? Just give your offer.
Me: RM15-RM20
Indian Man: Oh no...miss, Its too cheap.
(I walk away with my brother, he ran out following us... he looks annoyed, quite angry... )
Indian Man: Ok Miss, RM25. Please buy.

He looks fierce, my bro call me buy it and run...
Forcefully I bought the pirated watch... Sobs...
I never meant to buy it... just wanna ask the price ma...

No comments: