Monday, November 12, 2007

x:Emotional Me:x


I get know of something before I sat for my Malay paper 2. It makes me feel so angry, so mad...so uncontrollable...
Just dunno how to explain. I am going burst like the electrode(pokemon) using self
destruct.
I cant control my mind at that moment. I really wish that I can shout at him and make him explain everything and hope that the girl wont appear in front of me. My tears are flowing out of my eyes.
But when i read a question in my test paper, I start to think a
nd calm down myself.
Apakah yang wajar diamalkan oleh anggota masyarakat untuk menghindari sifat dengki?
I stop and ask myself. Why shud i be anger? Why shud i be jealous?
If you care for someone, you must let him/her do things they like as long as its not wrong and they feel happy. We mustn't be too possessive (although I am extremely).
Just let it go.

No comments: