Friday, November 16, 2007

This time I talk about *MySeLf*


I, Myself and Me...
My thoughts are not matured enough... sometimes still think like a kid. Always do as I like and never consider about other people's feeling. Bad...
I always want people to do things in my way. Only my frens can stand me (I think).

And the worse, I can get angry, jealous and sad in just one shot of time. I can feel jealous about simple things. I am too possessive... People cant share my things without my permission (except close ones)... Very cruel, rite?

I am the number tenth in my class. That's my position... I can only let myself to get up but never down. I still remember, in my first exam in Form 5, I got 16!!! I am so angry feel so shame. I just tell this to Kei. "How can I get lower marks than ****** (a gal that usually get lower position than me)" So, the next semester, I tried my very best to get back to my position... Relieved...

That's bad... I know... but that's me...

I hate people comparing me to the others. My mum always did that. I always tell her, I am me. No one can replace me!!! Never compare me to the others...

Boys liked to do that... compare one gal with another... i kno... maybe I lose to the others in some way... but I may have something that others dont have.

At School~
I am an extremely talkative gal... I can join almost every conversation... Hmm... bout Kong Kong dramas... Taiwan or Korean dramas... Japanese animation... Games... except sports... I am a sport idiot.
I am also a very fierce and barbaric at times. But at school, I am not strong enough to fight over Hui Xin... so... only bully Fei, Jie Jie and sometimes Jun Kit...
I am always happy at school because my frens are hilarious. Cant stop laughing at all. Haha...

At Home~
100% Barbarian... Haha... cos I am the eldest...so I always make my brothers listen to me. Sometimes I really treated them badly... I dont mean it but ca
nt think rationally while angry. That my weak point.
The main reason I always bully my bros is because of my haughty personality. I dont wanna let them know that I'll tolerate with their attitude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.