Tuesday, November 13, 2007

*2nd Day of Exam*

Subject= English 1 & 2. Sejarah 2.
My English Paper 1~ Essays~
There are 5 questions in section B, and we need to choose 1 to answer.
The qns are :-
a) Describe an embarrassing experience in your life.
b) "Teenagers today are only interested in entertainment." Do you agree? Support your opinions.
c) My early years
d) Write a story beginning with: Kim was nervous when the door opened...
e) Tomorrow

The questions seems simple but I have no points. The only thing that can get into my mind is "I will be back tomorrow"
So, I choose Tomorrow...

I wrote a love story. I am the first point of view. The time setting of the story is when BMA rules Tanah Melayu after Japanese left.
I explain how I met him... how we become friends... how I fell in love with him... how he treated me...
Then one day, he proposed to me. He promised to marry me after he settled his job (he is a soldier). He is ordered to deliver an important document to the other state.
(last paragraph)
Before h
e depart, he said "Wait me here. I will be back by tomorrow."
I wait anxiously but he never return. In my mind, I believed that he will come back tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes.
I am still waiting for tomorrow.

Agter I finished writing, I was so so so nervous. I scared that I wrote something out of the title. I just wrote 4 "TOMORROW" in the essays. I wanna write another essay but the time is not enough.



No comments: