Monday, November 12, 2007

~First Day of Exam~....(bad)

As I told u yesterday, today is Sejarah paper 1 and Malay paper 1 & 2. Really tough for me because this two is my weakest subject.
The moment I enter the hall, my heart pump so fast..just like its going to pop out. But when I start doing my first paper (BM1), I feel lighter. Keep telling myself its just a Monthly test..
RELAX.....
I woke up 4:30 this morning to revised Sejarah... Fei and Yi Tong came to my house and we study together. This is the first time in my life seeing this two lazy pigs wake up so early. We ate our breakfast together at my house before going to school. Going to do this also tomorrow morning!
*Malay Paper 2*
This paper sucks. All the questions I spot never came out. Those I never read, it appears. I gave stupid and silly answers and laugh at it myself. Then, when I continue doing, I feel like I wanna cry.. because I really dont know what am I writing.
Hope the examiner understand it.

There is a section that we need to explain the Malay idioms given.
Soalan 3e
(iii)
seperti air dalam kolam
My answer = sejuk Fei's answer= permandangan yang indah. Accurate answer= tenang....F7
I look at my stupid answer and laugh stupidly in the hall.

No comments: