Tuesday, December 25, 2007

What Will U Do?

What will u do if God gave u 1 hour extra per day?
Post me ur answer in the side box there or click the comment button to leave ur msg...


To me i think I will spend the time chatting with my frens... each 10 minutes... :)
If I'm married... I may also act stupidly... Just like accompany my husband to finished his work... Or make him cook with me... :)
I used to say tat I'm goin to marry a chef... then I wont nid to learn how to cook. In dramas... having a chef as a bf is great but in reality, most of the chefs are FAT!!!
So, I rather learn how to cook than looking for a handsome chef...
At least I can cook a bowl of mee for myself when I'm hungry... so... actually I'm not that lousy... Haha... But I still cant fry an egg normally... My fry eggs will turn into scrambled eggs... I really dun know why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mOi will tell u 'i love u'.. haha^^

Anonymous said...

i will.... tell god..."are you a bit stingy?"