Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Goin To East M'sia!!!

I maybe goin to East M'sia nex week! So excited! I can use my phone there!!!!
I'm goin to phone my friends one by one...
Most of them are International calls....zzz... The one I wanna called is in S'pore... I have so much to tell her... She must be very happy there... got someone accompanying her all the times. and this mean gal.. never send me a single msg. Nvm.. she is stingy, I understand. Then, I'll phone Fei! He is also in Sg. Then Hui Xin..., Yi Tong... cant wait to hear their voices!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really wanna call you de.... but i really no money... no income la....my mum no give me pocket money...so pity...if i work liao, i will top up and call you gela!! wait la!
i so hardworking now!i must get many many money!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!-this is my main aim!