Monday, October 8, 2012

My Wish List of 2012

My birthday is coming soon and people usually give presents on birthday.
I've already started hinting peoples around me about preparing me a birthday present..
But, buying birthday presents is a very difficult thing to do and most of the time, we buy something they dont really need or already have. ^^
So, a friend suggest me to do a wish list. 

Here is my wishlist!!

I will update this list whenever I think of something new. *winks*


1) Cute neck pillow (neck rest)



I'm always taking bus back home and to Terengganu and it takes around 7-8 hours. Means I've 7-8 hours time on bus.. My neck always ache when I reach Trg and whn I sleep on buy, my head will sway left and right. *no good, it makes me nauseas*
So, I really need one of this!
I want cute cute ones.. and not those will small small white round grains inside.. Preferably cotton or polyester.. ^^



2) Cute fat and short bolster

I have a rabbit Pupu here but Pupu is too slim for me to hug..


Thn I have a Cinamoroll plushie. It flattens after one semester of sleeping and hugging =(. 



Then Stickkie bought me a Cupido.. Its very wide but flat. Hard to hug.  And then,I always saw my honey hugging a fat and short green bolster and then I feel like wanting one too. Hers is a very simple one.. I like cute max ones... ^^



*this size* 


3) Bedsheets (single bed)

Either Doraemon or Winnie the Pooh ones ^^


 
4) Hand made cards 

I've made many for my beloved ones but I never actually get one. *sad* 
Simple handmade cards or quote cards will do. 

Ish.. Need to post it here to ask people make me one. XD




5) Handphone casing (htc Sensation XE)

It's  hand to find a casing for my phone.. =( My casing now is sooo worn out and the color fades and soo dirty. Jealous of iphone user cos there are tonnes of casing sold in the market and all of them are cute and nice and soooo adorable!

I like pastel colours casing. ^^



6) Cardigan

I like cardigans.. I have a grey one but the wools came off a little bit and then the pocket came off. >.<
Now I'm looking for a salmon color one or a yellow one..


~**********************~



Actually, that are the things I can think of. 
Something I really want.

Other than that, clothes, dresses, hair ribbons or any cute things also can. 
Cute pencil cases, cute water bottles, cute note books, cute ornaments..
Everything or anything cute. Pinkish. ^^ 



Lovess..

No comments: