Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Summary of Year 2009

To make things easy.. I'll divide them into parts.
(Just like those Astrology books)




*Study*

Continue my Form 6 (Upper 6)
This is the worst year for me in studying.
From Primary 1 until now, I had never been so bad in my studies.
I've tried hard. The results is still the same.

And, Chemistry used to be my favourite field of science, but it turns to my least fav this year.
My brain cant work out with those Physical Chemistry.

And Maths. Every kids thought Maths is just 1 +1.
Addition. Subtraction. Multiplication. Division.
But actually, it's something magical.
One way can derive to infinity ways = deadly



*Friendship*

Old frens are still the same. Funny and easy to be with.
Loving and adorable (the gals only).
Love to hang out with them.

I hope that our friendship wont change.
I treasure them very very much.

In Form 6, I got some new friends.
Some easy going friends. Some bad influence (I talking bout Yoke Ling, I know she will be reading this!)
Some funny friends. Some super kind and innocent (Ming Miin).
Some I dislike, some I like. Some super violent.
An unforgettable year..




*Family*

Everytime I mention the word family, 3 person will appears in my mind.
My dad. My Uncle. And Aunt Ursula.

My dad is the most wonderful man.
He is growing older and older = becoming a fuss pot.
But I still love him very much.
I am thinking ways to help him stop smoking.

My Uncle, who left me two days before my birthday.
He is a funny man. Very understanding. Sometimes very childish.
Very clever. He can always react immediately to my mum's "explosion".
He always helped me and Yvonne to dodge away our mum's attack. ^__^
I love him. I missed him.

Aunt Ursula.
Since my uncle's dead, she brought a lot of problems to my sweet family.
No, before my Uncle's dead she is already like that.
The fat, greedy woman.
Everytime I think about her, I'll feel disgusted.
Very sorry to say that.




*Love*

First time broke up.
Survived.

Then. After 9 months. Patch up again.
That's all.




*Money*

Got scholarship.
Spent 70% of it.
My biggest sponsor is not here anymore.
Got to go work to earn money for myself.









*Overall*

 Not a good year.
Hope for a better year.







HappY New Year everyone!






No comments: