Friday, December 11, 2009

HAd a nice day yesterday

Yesterday is my first day of freedom.


Never been so so so free.


Before this, the burden of studies is stacked on my chest. Even during holiday... I enjoyed.. buy everytime before I sleep, I'll think of the things I haven revised. The chapters I haven covered.


Yesterday, I went to Ipoh with the guys. XD Sek Yen, Hwa and my dear (Yang Jie).














We watched Princess and the Frog.
I drank the whole cup of large cola before the movie ends (just halfway only)...
The movie is so so so funny and Yang Jie keep teasing me which make me nearly burst.
At last, I ran out halfway looking for toilet.




The alligator looks like Ong Kel-Vin XD








I bought many things again. XP
For the first time, I bought cosmetics to spat on my face.
Lip gloss.


I bought sunblocks from Etude House.














I bought a new handbag (thanks for teh opinions from the guys).






I bought two beautiful photo frames.








Later I will go do pedicure and manicure. First time also.
Post up images later!

No comments: