Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Lifestyle

I wake up late in the morning... my mum called me at least 3 times before I wake up... Sometimes she wait for me and have breakfast together... but mostly I ate brunch... Then I'll on my pc... and I'll stick on the chair... What I do with my pc...
First, I'll open mozilla firefox... open a few tabs...
  1. my blog
  2. my frenster profile
  3. hotmail
  4. Maple SEA
Then I surf the net for new songs... watch some video clips on YouTube... read my fren's blogs.. Then.. I'll start mapling... I spent almost 50% of my time on mapling now.

I have many things to think about.. so everynight before sleep... I'll think...
1) Where should I study?

2) What is my ambition?
3) Why I did this?

4) How are they now?

5) What are they doing?

Then I'll fall asleep... Everynight finding the answers for the same questions...

No comments: