Saturday, March 15, 2008

"-A Promise is A Promise-"

We meet many different people daily... tall, short, fat and thin.
At this moment, you may be the most important person to somebody but at the next second, things may change.
I meet many special people before... humble ones... arrogant ones.
Some people likes to make promises... some people likes to break promises...
I hate people that break promises... if you cant fulfill the promises you make... what for you make them?
Someone make many promises to me before but never come true...
Wondering am I the silly one to believe the promise or that person is bad to make fake promises.
History... dun mention anymore...
Now, I make a promise...
I would never ever forget my frens... I wont..cos they are my source of happiness...
Brought me light when I fell in the dark...

No comments: