Saturday, March 15, 2008

What is Future?

Future? I hate to think about it...
Life is now long... why think so much? As long as you are happy now, as long as you wont feel regret in the future...
I wish I can return to the past... but I cant... I just can continue walking to the future...
In the past... I have you all with me... never think of separating... never thought of losing each other... but because we all wanna pursue our future... we have to sacrifice...
Kei.. she wanna earn more money to further her studies... so we separated... Never saw her for a long time... How is she now? What she look like? I scared I'll soon forget...
Ten years later, are we still friends?
Fifty years later... will we still sitting together and talk about life?
This is all future...

Will you still remember who is Fong Si Yuen (Sherry) after 50 years?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes.. i will!!
i'll ask my children to call u Aunite Fong..
wuahahahaa...^^

Sherry said...

auntie chong... ao call you mrs y** better leh?