Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Fully Used Day

I think it's the first time in UMT that I've a fully used day..

17 February 2011 ^^


First.. I woke up at 8.30am.. 
Prepare for class..

Class ended around 10.15am..
Rushed back to dorm to pack my Eng. Maths and Biology books and went to the library.

Start my work around 10.40am.
First.. I copy my Bio notes.
Then I start doing that *get me insane* Advanced Engineering Mathematics tutorial.
Altogether 58 questions.

Around 11.45am.. went to lunch at the cafe in the library foyer..
12.20pm.. continue my work.

Until 3pm. I can only solved 8 questions successfully!
In 4 hours time, only 8 questions solved?!!!!

Chia Yin almost gone mad because got 2 questions keep hanging half way and she cant continue..


Then.. I went back dorm..
Realised that I've a lot of fallen hair near my wardrobe..
Then, the fan is slower than usual.

^^ suddenly the hardworking side of me turned up.
I cleaned the dusty and rusty fan.
I swept the floor..
I mopped the floor.
I dust my shelves.

Tada.. everything done~ Phew.

Took a bath and went to sleep.

5.40pm. *Received a message*
=Everyone who is involved in the Chinese New Year Culture night have to go for rehearsal at DSM, time: 7pm=

=_= woke up and bath and feed myself..

Rehearsal ends at 8pm because the hall will be closed.
Then, 10pm, committee meeting..
Around 11.40pm only end.


*went to bed and expecting for tomorrow's great day*

No comments: