Saturday, February 12, 2011

My CNY 2011

My CNY break is also my mid semester break..

Went home on 27Jan night.. 
Went to the bus station by UMT's bus.. 
Luckily I and Ling went down just in time.. 
Rushed on bus quickly.. ^^ 
Reached the bus station around 6pm.. 
Ate our dinner at KFC ^^
Zhi Ying, Chia Yin them cant get on bus.. end up paying bus sapu to fetch them out.


Reach home around 5am plus in the morning.. 
Dad fetched me home.. ^^


What a busy day at home.
First.. facial time~
Then.. mum helped me permed my hair.
Outcome = OMG
But have to accept it.. =_=


The following days.. went to Ipoh twice with Stickkie..
Changed the lens of my specs..
Ate a lot of new year biscuits..
Watch海派甜心 with my dad..


At first he said that why am I so childish.. watch such silly drama..
Then he watch a bit with me..
End up he call me re-play it for him again. 
My cute papa.. XP



*****


Chinese New Year eve..

^^ Quite suprised.. cos Yi Chun came back from AUstralia.. ^^
Gamble the whole nite with my beloved buddies at Hui Xin's new house.

Me, Stickkie, Tong Tong, Xin Ku, Ong, Jun Kit, Yi Chun, Hwa, Mok and Sek Yen..



The starfish is like Tong's hair clip ^^
First day of New Year.. 
Some relatives came back..

Gamble most of the time ^^


Second day.. open house at my home.. 
Many relatives came ^^

Photos of the kids..

Cutie Hin hin came back from Singapore..
Sadly he forget us le..
But he is still so cute!! ^^



This is Ming Ming.. he spent he new year at my home.. ^^



This is one of my cousin sister.. ^^




Third day of new year..

First time having dinner with Stickkie's maternal side relatives.. 
His relatives played fireworks at his grandma house..
So nice ^^



Fourth day

Got to go back to Trg today.. T.T
sobs.. so fast..
Went to bus station around 9.15pm..
Bus came at 11pm =_=

Luckily got Stickkie and my noob brother accompany me there..


First time having such rushed new year celebration..

2 comments:

tong tong said...

why i am not here =(

Sherry said...

here where?
O.O