Monday, February 21, 2011

Independent vs Dependent

Never posted about something meaningful for quite a long while..

My friend's fb status gave me inspiration to this topic..

Independent: not relying on others, not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion etc.

When people grows.. they'll to face this process.. to learn to be independent.. 
Because nowadays, it's hard to put full trust and faith to people around us.
We'll found out a very saddening reality that humans are selfish.
They keep the best thing for their own and never really want to share what they have.
They'll rather throw something away than giving it to someone who needs it.
 

Although this is a cruel fact, we mustn't lost hope to the entire human community..
When there are antagonist, there must be a protagonist.
If there's a monster, there must be a hero somewhere..
Just that he or she haven appear in our lives.

Some people may be bad, and makes us lost faith.. but I believed that not everyone is like that.
There must be someone who we can depends on around us.

Dependent: Relying on or requiring the aid of another for support

I consider myself as a dependent person.
As most human beings was.. I need people to talk to me. To walk with me. To share things with me.
I need a companion most of the time.
I talk a lot and I likes to share my experiences.. my happenings with people.


I need friends to cheer me up when I'm sad.
I need someone to share my problems with. 
They may not able to help me solved it but at least they listened to me and gave me some useful advices. 


There are so many people in this world and I know that even when we're in our darkest days, they must be someone  who needs more help and sympathy than us.
And when we're facing certain problems, it's impossible in this whole wide world, only we have this problem. There must be some people at the other side of the world going through the same thing.



And lastly, treat the others in the way you want others to treat you.

Look at yourself before you start pointing at the others.

And, one may be wrong for once, but he have the rights to turn over a new leaf. All he need is just a chance.

Lastly, without you, the world will still continue rotating. Dont think so highly bout yourself.
Humble is a precious value that everyone have to learn.


Let's work hard together for a better tomorrow.

No comments: