Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Dad's Digi Easy Prepaid Plan

It's a funny story.

It begins like this..

One night, Stickkie told me about this plan..
Digi Easy prepaid, you can call and sms 3 numbers for free, and add 3 FnF numbers.
I subscribe it immediately.. Then, i think of my dad.

He got a phone, and he use it ONLY to call my mum. How sweet.
He seldom call the others.. never sms.. 
Just phone some of his relatives once in a blue moon.
And, phone my mum every night during weekdays *cos he work at KL and mama is at Kampar*.

So, I thought, if my dad subscribe this plan, then he wont spend any money! *naive*
And so, i subscribed the plan for him.

Problems came.

1. Digi Easy Prepaid have no Talktime Transfer service.
2. Digi Easy Prepaid cannot buy the Rm30 for 365 active usage service.

Consequences:
Dad's credit wont drop.
Dad's phone keep on expired.
Dad have to keep on reloading to keep the line active.
Dad's phone got lots of money.
Dad cant finish using the money.

Dad scold me T.T for subscribing such good thing for him.


So, today, I use Digi Online Customer Service's D'Chat to ask the DG CS people how to solve this problem.

Me: What other call plan I can I change to?
CS: Sorry, unfortunately no.
Me: Then what can i do?
CS: Sorry, currently no.
Me: But now my credit wont drop and my phone keeps on expired. How?
CS: Sorry, you have to continue reloading to stay active.
Me: Can you please help me think of a solution?
CS: You can change it to  other operator, such as Celcom Prepaid, and then change back to Digi and choose the Digi Hit RM1 plan.
Me: How bout my credit balance? (Dad got RM56 plus in his phone)
CS: Forfeited.

WTF.
What a good customer service Digi had.


After chatting with that noob CS, I'm so terrified..
OMG.. what to do.. Dad will definitely shoot me if he knew that he cant change the call plan!


Suddenly, *light bulb brightens*

Why dont I just delete my mum's number from the free call list?
Then my dad will have to spend money phoning my mum and problem settled.. ^^


Phew. Luckily I'm cleverer than that CS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the same problem :(

Anonymous said...

LOL~