Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Post about First Times


I had experience a lot of "First Times" here in UMT.

I'd mentioned many "First Times" experiences in my previous posts..


And this time, I would like to share the new ones.





   
*****

Rainy Seasons.

This is the first time I went through this season.
It's really all about rain.
Rain rain and rain.
Got small showers and some is like there's people pouring water from the floor above..
Rain a while.. stop a while..
A while is like raining dog shit.. then it's like sprinkling water.. 
And, it's super cold here.
Colder than air cond room.
The worst is : no places for us to hand our washed clothes and no sun to dry them. 


Okay. We made preparations to face this rainy season problem.
We bought full stocks of mee, cup mee.. hot drinks..
Breads, tuna.. eggs. 
and because we have nothing else to do other than study and sleep,
so we eat. 

And 
WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING SLIMMER AND SLIMMER WHILE
I AM THE ONLY ONE GAINING WEIGHT?

Duh.


*****


Study Week.

First time in my life having a holiday like this.
Especially made for STUDY. =_=
Study study and study.
Felt remorseful when I spent time online-ing or sleeping.
T.T
All study and no dramas makes Sherry a dull girl.
T.T


*****




And one thing.
First time living in a dorm with other people.
Found out that..
相见好,同住难。
Not everyone can share things with you and not everything you can share with the others.
And it's annoying sometimes.

Sometimes, it makes me mad. 



I'm not good in handling my temper.




No comments: