Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4 Days to New Enviromnent

So fast..  4 days left..
View back some photos in my computer..
Miss you guys so so so much.

From the beginning.. I'm the one left in Kampar... watching you all leaving one by one.
First.. some left for matriculation..
Then.. went for Universities..
Some even left the country.. some left our hometown..
Some left for work..
And now.. it's  my turn to leave.

真的很舍不得!

Leaving my friends and family.

Yi Tong.. cant chat with u face to face anymore.. sobs..

Cant go yum cha with you all..

Maybe our holiday will be different and it will be harder for us to spare time for each other.


*****




Packed my things yesterday.
Big luggage bag = full.
Worried that I dont have enough cloths..
Scared that I might left out some things..

Living alone must be hard.
Must find food ourselves.
Do the laundry ourselves.
No one help us to tidy up our things..
No one pay for us when we buy things.  LOL


Okays.. I've prepared all documents for th PTPTN loan.. and verified by our ADUN.
He is kind. Vote for him!
He've signed so many copies of our documents.
Ard 20++ copies per person.
(Because, people ask for 2 sets, Ling and Suet prepared 3 sets, they says "Just in case we need them", so I followed them to make another extra copy)
We cop the documents till our ADUN's cops also no more ink. =_=


Paid my school registration fees and first semester's fees.. RM1787.00..


Got a lot of things I wanna eat.
Will call my mum to cook them for me!

I wanna a pair of shoes. Suitable for walking long way and nice to see.. and durable one. 
And a pair of rubber slippers. Preferable pink colour!


And I bought two sets of bedsheets!
One is yellow colour with butterflies. ^_^
One is erm.. pink red.. Tom and Jerry!!!
But my blanket is blue.. Doraemon one. Not match at all.. =_=





1 comment:

tong tong said...

remember ar before u go i kena treat u go OriNet eat tong sui or drink hua cha................T__T
leave liao have to jaga sendiri gela....all things do ourselves gela....got problem remember tell me and don keep it in ur heart.....u'll face many challenge ga...v tired v busy v hectic...must tahan...ga yao lou po..