Friday, June 25, 2010

10 Days to New Beginning

Okays.. Settle the medical check up things..
Prepared all documents for PTPTN loan..
Sort out all needed documents for school and other scholarship needs..

Now just need to pack things and make sure I bring everything I need there..

Still blur blur..
Need how many black pants?
Need how many jeans? 
Short pants allowed in campus area?
Hair dryer and iron allowed or not?
Shoes... slippers... rubber slippers.. formal shoes.. =_=

Time passes so fast.
Left not much time in hometown..
Started to think about the future days..

Starting a new life soon.. New environment.. New acquaintances..
Starting from 0.

I am sure that I'll miss hometown.
Miss the food here.
Miss the people here.
Miss the days we used to have.
Miss the one who accompanied me everyday.

No comments: