Sunday, May 30, 2010

My First Trip to Genting Highlands

It's a bit embarassing.. as a Malaysian, 20 years old ady but nv been to Genting..
Yep.. it's true.. cos I usually spent my holidays in Brunei.. 
It's a fun trip because honey joined us.. ^__^
And it's my first trip out with stickkie (as a couple).. 

We took a van from Kampar to Genting at 8am, RM50 per person (two way)..



Me n Tong Tong in the van

Participants : Me, Chee Yoong, Yi Tong, Eddie, Hui Xin, Fei, Hwa, Sek Yen and Yang Jie!!!!


Reached Genting around 11am ++




First day ~ Genting Outdoor Theme Park
First time in my life playing roller coasters.



 A very significant photo!
Yes!! Yi tong can play the outdoor games!


Sweet neh... 



In the chocolate factory..Called Stikkie to take photo and he just shot me..
There's a big teapot behind me pouring chocolate..



I didn play this... swinging and turning makes me dizzy..



The two thing pretend to be lonely XP



We found a pink dino!!!



I like this kind of telephone booth.







Stickkie bought me the super cute strawberry earmuff




Day 2 : Haunted Adventure and Ripley's believe it or not..

I and Stickkie was the last in the line and those stupid ghost keep chase us.
And there are so many of them.. They told me some are fake but most of them can move..
Screamed so much...

There're so many things to see in the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum..



George Washington's Hair..
Know who he is?
The firstPresident of USA.

Such memorable things why they put in M'sia's R.B.I.O.N. Museum?




A weird statue..



This two is a Siamese twins..

How they get married? And have babies?
They shared a wife?
Lol..



The man with the biggest hand..
Giant?



A jet like Coffin.. =_=



A super big clam..



~Mutated animals~
 








 The tallest man..



The senget room



Found a cutie in Bum City~

 
A wolf in a sheep disguise!!!!
SOOO cute!!!






No comments: