Saturday, June 14, 2008

We dunno wats happening 2moro

Today is an awful day.

First, Ming bite me till my hand got a deep mark.

2nd, I told my mum the truth. Now she have a clear figure about whats happening with me these few weeks. And she is objecting, with her barbaric reasons. In this era, I never believed thst she still have this kind of thoughts. I and Fei argued with with her to get her agreement, but failed. She never deny that he is a gud person. But she says he is not the one she wants.
She is only my mum. i shud choose for myself, not she choose for me. Why she never believed me?
Before this, she promised that I can have my own choice after SPM, now she say NO. After STPM first. If my STPM passed, will I need to wait till I get my master degree? Or till I get a Permanant Head Damage first?
But this is not the worst. The worst is I dunno whether the person is able to stand by my side to face her.

NONO... another bad news. Yesterday, he still fetch me to school. He went hope before recess time because he dun feel well.
This afternoon, he've sent me a msg saying that his kidney is bad. Both kidney cant use anymore. Ask us if we can donate one kidney to him. At first, I and Fei thought he is joking. But then, we realised that its not. He is sicked. Seriously ill.

All of us are very worried. He used to be a silent guy... he likes to read. Addicted to books. He is kind, frank and funny at times. He have a complicated mind. =) but he is faithful. Probably the most faithful one I have ever met. Hope everything will be fine for you, Sek Yen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how is he now???