Wednesday, June 4, 2008

still the Same

From 9pm, i started to kacau my blog... try to make a new blogskin... Till now, haven success to make any changes.
So many errors, so many things nid to edit... At last... give up la. This old one also not that bad rite?


I'm still the same. Problems never end.
Still like the usual me, never put much effort in studying...
Still spent half of my pocket money on reloading my stupid phone... (the credit drops so fast!!)
Still gets ignited easily... (cos oxygen is everywhere ma)
Still that rough and violent me... I dunno where my gentleness hide, cant find them, please forgive me...
I'm the only gal who always mixed with the guys. usually, only I beat them, they never fight back. They always let me do as I like. Never gets angry. Thanks you all for the co-operation XD


I really nid to make some changes. now, I still live with my family, they understand me... can accept my bad attitude... but one day, I'll nid to leave them and face the world alone. People wont treat me as a pampered child.
Nid to learn to be more matured la...

No comments: