Monday, February 11, 2008

Tell Me Wat's Love

I'm becoming more and more emotional. And I think I swallowed all my rasional. My brain cant function well now. Sot ade...
Cant control my mind from doing silly things. Then I'll feel regret...
Haiz... Just like my best fren. When she and her Bf are staying apart... their relationship can maintain in a good condition. Maybe I just saw her Bf for a few times so I dont know him well but he looks caring and gentle. But she say I'm wrong. She said to me " He is not as good as you think".
I know my fren very well, she is just like me... barbarian... So I dunno how to judge which one is the right one. But she is my fren, of course I''ll stand at her side... give her 100% support.
It's really so hard to find a partner. Love only is not enough... sometimes both of them are in love so much but because of some other factors, they have to separate.
I have a fren in Brunei... she just break up with her Bf not long ago... because the boy's family dislike her and the worse part is... the boy's mama have found a fiancee for the boy. The boy is a 100% loyal boy. He really break up with my fren and accept his mama's arrangement.
My fren cried everytime she mention this story... Pitied her.

No comments: