Monday, February 18, 2008

^>Maple<^

I died 5 times today in Maple... Haiz... I'm chionging lvl and still I die so many times...
Really wanna know when can I reach 70lvl...
Oh... I haven introduce my Maple character to you all...
My name in Maple is MilkSherry...a cleric... a terribly noob cleric tat cant even jump properly...
A cleric that can kill herself 5 times a day. WAT KIND OF NOOB CLERIC IS THIS????
So, you cant depend on me to heal you... cos I cant even heal myself...
But I enjoy playing Maple. I make friends in Maple and I join a guild in there... Just like a big family...
With many family members that talked and laughed with you... Help you KS the people that bullied you...
I got a few good friends in Maple, know them long time ago...
ThrowForFcks and ShadowSky21... although they are not so active nowadays but they are always my friend.
Some of my real life friends also played Maple... Chblly, Otottonuna, SinLegendx, Plnc, Puny, NoobyMage... and many more...

No comments: