Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Recharge

Went home last weekend..
Have had a very very nice weekend at home..
Spent everyday to the fullest..

Took a bus on Thursday night..
Ling, Ying and two of Ying's coursemates followed me to town..
Have our dinner at Chinatown..

8.30pm.. bus started.. ^^
5.15am next morning reached Kampar..

Stickkie came to fetch me and then I went home to continue sleeping..
Mum and bro woke up when I reach home..
Chatted with them till 7am and then continue sleeping..

Woke up around 10am I think..



Go to IPOH ^^

*It's Stickkie's birthday*


First, we headed to Yik Foong because Stickkie want to fix his LCD.
Then, we went to Ipoh Parade..

Hohoho.. shopping time..
Actually I think I am the one who is more like birthday..
I bought hair accessories, a bag, a shirt..


After the first session shopping.. we went to Oh Sushi for lunch.




 Cunning little sushi.. with wasabi stuffed inside!! 




 Dunno wat maki.. XP Yummy..




 He is avoiding the camera.. Hmph!



After lunch, we went to Jusco.. walk a bit...

Then we went home...



NITE time.. ^^

Mini Birthday Cake..


Hmm... everyone is not free to come out and so.. 
Only me, my bros and Ming Ming..
My mum and my cousin
Sang birthday song for Stickkie..
^^



*Mum made us "grilled pork ribs" for supper.. XP XD*




19 March 2011


Woke up early and ate my breakfast with my granny.. ^^
She wore the blouse that I bought for her during CNY. 



After that.. I went to straighten and dye my hair.
WTF. 5 hours plus plus..
Washed my hair 5 times..
Steamed 3 times.

And finally.. it's straight!


This is my fb profile pic.. XP
Seldom camwhore recently...





Mum cooked Prawn Mee for dinner..
Super yummy.. with big big prawns.. ^^

Sorry.. didn take any photos.. busy eating..




20 March 2011



Woke up early in the morning.. ^^ 

Went to "hang qing" *Mum's side*..


They bought an Ogawa Massage Chair for Uncle Yim..
A Toyota Vellfire for 3rd Uncle..
And a motorbike for 4th Uncle *cos he cant drive a car* 



Have to go back to UMT in the night..
Had a lot of fun at home.. 
Spending time with my loved ones..



I took a lot of photos with them at nite.. ^^























 My mama and my bro.. ^^





My small bro.. and my papa in behind...



They all waited with me at the bus station for my bus.. 
T.T





That's all for my 3 days 2 nite trip to HOME SWEET HOME... 




   

No comments: