Sunday, April 19, 2009

brag

Self confidence is vital.. but not over confident.
Don't look up on me, it'll make me over confident.
I'm not as smart as you think.




They are putting a lot of hope on me.
Bringing me some invisible pressure.


The burden seems to be heavier and heavier.




I really dont want to be the one you all always wan me to be.
I can study, but I dont like to force myself to study.


Really very tiring.


But I know, you are more tired. Work whole day long, for the family, for us.
You never ask me bout my studies. But I know, you always hoped that I can do well, and get a scholarship. You are always worrying that you cant afford to send me to private universities.
I understand.


No matter how hard, I will continue going.






Sleep too much today... nothing to do.. =_= brag in the midnite...

No comments: