Saturday, April 25, 2009

My MUET

MUET = Malaysian University English Test


As I have mentioned b4, it consist of 4 papers.
1) Reading
2) Writing
3) Listening
4) Speaking




Today I did the first 3 papers.


It's my worst writing paper I've ever done.
I ate a tuna sandwich. Dunno what happen, red dots grow on my hands, arms and neck.
SUPER DUPER ITCHY!
I scratched like I have lice all over my body.
Exam time : 10am - 11.30am
Scratching time : 10am - 10.30am


Luckily Sook Fun brought medi with her.. I rub on the spots and felt much better.


After tat I start drafting. (10.40am - 11.00am)


Then I start my essays. Both directed writing and extended writing, in 30mins time.


It's impossible for me to complete both.


I wrote the essays with my ugliest writing ever.




End up, I simply conclude the extended writing's essay didn manage to finish the other essay.






Luckily the other two paper were not too difficult.




Thanks God.






Now I have to put all effort to practise speaking.
I cannot fail any of the other papers anymore.

No comments: