Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Best Cousin – Yvonne

At last, I have time to write this post, which I supposed to write long time ago…
Brief description…

She is a gal.. name Yvonne.
Not bad in her studies but her mum was never satisfied..
She is always on diet but she love cheese and chocolates. >_<

She is someone I need when I’m in Brunei.
For the past 6 years (if I didn’t count wrongly), she is with me every day when I’m in Brunei.
Eat with me. Sleep with me. Watch TV with me. Gossip with me. Laugh with me. Bully my bro with me. Shopping with me.  the most important one.

Feel so weird without her this year… Q.Q

See YVONNE CHIK, you’re important to me.

She is someone who know what I like and what I don’t.
When she eats something, she’ll know that whether I’ll like this kind of flavor.
She knows what style of clothes I like. What drinks I like. What chocolates I like.
Just like a good secretary. ^__^

We like cooking together. (Only when we’re together).
I’m super awful in cooking. Edible foods become inedible. I also can’t explain why.

No comments: