Thursday, December 11, 2008

Days in Brunei 2008 (II) 5 Dec

Watch Bolt yesterday… The little doggie is very cute… ^__^


This Wednesday, I went to Uncle Alex and Uncle Lewis’s (my mum’s cousin) house. He has two doggies too. Huge ones.
He cooked steak for us. Not bad. *wink*


Phoned two people just now.
Guess who? Keke…
This time won’t be complaint by Miss Yi Tong, cos she is one of the people I phoned.
Another of cos is him.


Last week phoned Wai Kei ler… I’m a very fair person… Hehe…




Tomorrow is my Uncle Yim’s birthday. Going to have a steamboat party here. Yummy.


Miss my frens when I think of parties. Parties are fun with them.




But those guys are busy now. All busy flirting with the Form 6 gals. Forget the old frens ady…


Hope the gals are still the same.




Really miss you all very much!!!
Back Kampar must go yum cha together ar!!!




I wan eat roti planta (x2) ^__^
I wan maggi goreng…
Someone must share with me ar…




Somebody is working now. So he cant accompany me always… Cant meet everyday even when I’m in Kampar…
Nevermind. Work is more important!


*You promised to go PM with me every Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you never call me uh? is it fair?!