Friday, September 9, 2011

House Cleaning

In UMT, hostel is only for first years.. from second years onwards, you either need to be active in co-curricular activities or excel in studies to apply hostel..
And so, me, this kind of lazy bum sure not eligible.. and so, I move out.

In my first year I am already very active in looking for houses and so, I got one, from my seniors..


It is already very messy and after 4 months of holidays, it turns into a jungle... Please view the evidence~



 Backyard~ =_=
*with 5 missing manholes cover*




Front compound...





Kitchen's window.. and the door to backyard WTF.





 My room... 
*share with Ling*





 My front door, with piles of rubbish~






My living room, with loads and loads of stuffs unpacked...




These are all the *before* photos.. Now everything is cleaned and packed and now the house is great ^.^
Thanks to all the co-operative and kind housemates.. Never selfish and dont mind to do more...



3 comments:

hwaism said...

How many ppl stay one house like tat?

hwaism said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry said...

10 of us live here.. XP