Monday, November 23, 2009

The worst November in my Life

November of year 2009

November used to be my favourite month.. because it's my birthday month...

But this year's November.. two uncles left me.

And I am sitting for a major exam this month.


No mood for revision. And time is not enough.


Plus... some actors came to my house and mess up my life.

Those disgusting, hypocrite homo sapiens no, I dont think she belongs to the same species with me.She is something like Ursula.

Really loss my appetite if I have to eat with her.
Don't even wanna reply her questions.
But I still have to respect this creature.









Only two papers past.
Still ok..


Haven reach the worst state.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

ursula used 2 b fairy in her past life eh... dun play play o... she might b able 2 messed up ur life further...lol