Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bla bla bla...

I reach Malaysia at 11.50pm, Friday (14Aug).. Took a bus from LCCT to KL Central (only cost me RM8).. Another taxi from KL Central to my Aunt's house.. (only RM20 - it's already 1am by that time, they didnt charged double) Me and my aunt two person = Rm 36 We ask for a taxi from LCCT to my Aunt's house = RM178 =_=

****


The next day... I went shopping with my cousin sis (the smallest one ^__^)

I bought two bags.. and a wallet... hehe...



Suitable for tuition use XD



The picture at the back of the bag... I bought this bac cos the picture is very similar to my anbition.. keke...



A wallet... same picture with the bad...




A small one.. Only for my wallet and handphone and tissues...




And then... after shopping...

I saw Hins Cheung at Sunge Wang!!!!! Singing!!!!






No comments: