Friday, July 31, 2009

The Twilight Saga Fever...

Okays... after reading Twilight... I get so so so obsessed into the so so so amazing love story...

So, I spent my whole week's pocket money to buy the second book, New Moon.
Edward Cullen is absent in almost 75% of the story... Q.Q
so sad...
Most of it is talking about Jacob Black and Bella Swan.


But this book have a nice ending...
Edward proposed to Bella!!!

I skipped most of the chapters in the middle.. (because there's no Edward)..

After my STPM, I'll reread the book all over again...
Read it word by word.



*****


In the same week... I received my first birthday present of the year XP...

My cousin, Yvonne, bought me the third book of twilight saga as my birthday present!!
( my birthday is in November)

Thank her very very verey much!!!


This book is better... because Edward is everywhere in the book... XP


I haven finis digesting this book...

Cant read it so fast because it's a gift... must read it slowly...
Must appreciate it.

No comments: