Thursday, July 9, 2009

They're back again...

Like a long lost friend...

My passion.



It have been a long time that I found a book that can make me so obsessed.
In my memory, the previous book that I read is InkHeart trilogy's first two books.

I didn't read fast... because it doesn't gave me those passion...
I don't even care about the third book. Never mind if I can't read it also.



So, my passion is back.






Twilight.


A million appreciation to Eddie, Yi Tong's boyfriend...
He brought it back from Sarawak.
I feel so regret that I didn't called him bring the whole set back..
I feel upside down now... reading one book and keep thinking of the rest.


I search on9 and found out that there is an Edward version of Twilight, called Midnight Sun.
I MUST GET TAT BOOK!!!




*****


This is a love story between a human and a vampire.
So romantic... and touching... and hilarious.


The main character is the human girl, named Bella Swan, and the vampire, Edward Cullen.

In the book, Edward is described as a super charming and gorgeous.




No comments: