Monday, June 8, 2009

The Ship

I read the menu of The Ship Restaurant online...

I am starving now...

I'm dying for it!!!


Neptune Taurus Delight

A combination of tiger prawns and tenderloin fillet steak topped with gravy and served on a sizzling hot plate with french fries, corn on cob and a bowl of salad



Fillet Mignon

Grilled fillet steak, topped with turkey bacon and asparagus served with black mushroom gravy sauce, french fries and vegetables



Seafood Platter

Combination of grilled king prawns, fish fillet, grilled squid, fried soft crab and fried scallop served with french fries and mini salad







I went there two times before...
Last time I've tried the "From The Stoneage's Betty"
which is : Scallops, king prawns, fish, squid, crabstick & smoked oysters
All spread on a hot stone...

Second time, I ate "grilled Turkey Ham Steak Honolulu"..
The ham is almost one inch thick.. with a golden pineapple on top...
OMg.. it's so delicious...



Take a look at the menu too... I bet you will starve too...

http://www.theship.com.my/menu.htm

No comments: