Saturday, September 27, 2008

Especially for You...


This gal's name is Hui Xin...
She is smart... talkative...
A good listener...
A good dictionary...
Erm... also a bit sot... (means a crazy person, but she is the severe one, she's lunatic...)

I know her in my secondary one... That time, we are not that close... nearly never talked to each other.
Till Form 4 or Rorm 5... We always play together... hang out together... And I know her more... She is not as gentle as she looks like... She is violent.

T.T snatch my nano nano sweet inside Bilik Bahasa before prefect meeting...
attack me when I took a photo of ur bad posture...



This is what she looks like when she beat me.. T.T

During the holidays... only I and her is free...
We went to CAmeron together... ^.^ unforgettable... HAhax...
First time kissing a gal's cheek...

We got one similarity!!!
We likes to eat!!! Eating non-stop seems to be our hobby... HAhaxx...

Difference is... I'm always the one getting hurt even when she's the one attacked by me... =_="

I always hope that time can reverse... let us study Form 5 again...
But its impossible, so lets hope that our friendship is everlasting.

No matter what happen, I'll always remember I've a fren, named Chong Hui Xin.
I'll show my grandchildren ur photos and tell them stories about you.



For your infomation, the one who named herself Leng Lui in the tag box is Miss Chong Hui Xin.
Leng Lui means beautiful gal...
(Misuse of the word "Leng lui")

No comments: