Friday, July 18, 2008

I have learn a lot of things recently. About, life… frens… school… and him.

I am in charge of an activity… For the first time, I worked hard to plan the whole thing, do the paper work… plan the budget… walk around the school with my frens to look for participants. It’s a bit tiring, but I appreciate what I did, I enjoy the process.
Now, I know the feeling of those organizing committee… hoping people will join the activity… work hard together to achieve a goal.

Frens… another fren leave Kampar again. This time is the super talkative gal Miss Lee Yi Tong. She went to UTP. Think she is fine.
Few months ago, I really feel sad whenever I think of separating with you all. But now, I understand that we cannot be together all the while. As time pass by, we’ll grow up. We’ll learn to be independent.

Kei, Jia You Jia You!!!

I understand homesick is a horrible sickness… especially you’re alone… thinking of the frens and family members… recalling the past… tears really will flow out…


Life… my daily routine… 1st go to school (as usual, talk play and sleep), 2nd back home EAT… 3rd take a nap… Then someone called NubNuB will come my house accompany me do homework, sometimes help me do… ^.^
Seldom sign in my msn, so if you all have anything to tell me, just post in the chatbox.
Seldom blog also… cos I have a lot of homework (dunno why I can’t finish them all).


He... He is someone that let me bite. (I have some cannibal genes)

No comments: