Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blood Donation

Wednesday... (means yesterday la)


My school organise a blood donation programme... (got 5 bonus mark for koko if we donate)... I'm so anxious, cant wait till tat day...


After watching the debate... I went to the hall... queue up...wait to do some simple check ups... They say blood pressure is too low... cant donate... 5 marks flying away...

So, I stay in the hall and take photos for my fren...



Q-ing up for check ups

Kok... donating blood...
see... the needle is poke into the skin so deep...(Kok's hand)
donating blood still wan play...
Sek Yen, so thin oso go donate...
Zhi Ying

Zhi Ying... she faint after donating...
In the begining, she is still fine... after a few minutes, I saw her sitting there alone, looking numbly... I tot she is just feeling dizzy, so I open a packet of milo and stuck the straw into her mouth, but she have no response... I keep shake her but still the same... then Ling walk by and saw us... quickly call the nurse... then bring her to the nearest bed... Then summon the doctor... After a while ok le...

Chun...

No comments: