Monday, January 11, 2016

Future Plans With Someone Other Than Yourself?

I believe everyone must have made plans for themselves, hoping to achieve some childhood dreams, fulfilling wishes.

I have dreams too. My dream is huge. It's to make the world a better place to live in. Literally. That's why I studied Environmental Technology. To try to make make the world healthier so that we can still inhale fresh air 100 years from now. WOW. Okay. I know I am not that super.

Then I watched a talk show today. He says everyone is hoping to change the world. But it's okay if you don't. As long as you don't let the world to change you. It's so well said. We can't make the world change much, the world is evolving on it's own. We can follow up as long as we don't loose our own personality, our original stand. 

Okay okay. I am drifting too far from my topic. 

Making future plans with someone other than yourself?


Me and Fatty (Okay I used to dubbed him as Stickkie, but now he's Fatty) start making plans for future. I don't remember when exactly we start making plans. It's in our daily conversation. Like how our house wanna be, what color of my curtains, walls. And today we talk about having puppies. 

He want a pug, or bulldog. I want chow chow, husky, shiba inu or corgi. Lastly we both agreed on corgi. But chow chow is really really cute. 


How can you not love? 

But Fatty say it's too fluffy. Too much fur sweeping.

And then he talk about kids. He said the doggie will help looking after our kids. I actually haven't decide on having kids yet. Cos I have a messed up brain that have phobia of giving birth.

But I like kids. I basically love everything cute. Kids belongs to this category. My mom is a baby sitter so I grown up with lots of kid around me. They are awesome. Some are crybabies but most of them are so cute. And not to mention my favorite one. He is the sweetest boy on earth with the sweetest mouth that make my heart melts all the time. So I am not opposed to the idea of having kids. Just the giving birth part. Well it's okay. Maybe I will grow up one day. (I hope so).


It's so awesome to have someone to make plans with.

No comments: