Sunday, February 1, 2015

Multi-tasking mode doesn't exist in me.

Okay, now keep calm, take a deep breathe and list down the things going on in my brain.
I mean the list of projects or paper on-going.
  1. A proposal for Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
  2. Flood Forensic for Kelantan
  3. A paper on Long Term PM10 Trend
  4. A paper on Ozone vs Temperature 
  5. My Literature Review (which can be divided into chemical compositions, modelling, climate, sources, effects___FML FML FML)
My literature review is the worst of all. How can you force one people to finish it in a limited time? I thought LR is done in stages, where you add in whenever you encounter some new fascinating things?

I know doing all these is for my won benefit, for my own good. But please, I cannot concentrate doing one while keep on worrying for another.

No comments: