Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ah Hwa's Birthday

Today, Sek Yen texted me.. say yum cha.. I didn think much and just say ok.

Then, Fei called me, ask me today is whose's birthday.. 
I say: What date is today? 4th July ma... Is tat your bday?
Fei: No..
Me: Not mine either.. means nobody's bday lo...


Who knows.. at nite, Mok called Stickkie and call him to buy birthday cake. =_= 

McD again.. 

Mei Yee came too.. haha... "瘦身男女" she and Ah Fei.




 Mei Yee and Hwa



Okay..I just simply tell them that my noob bro says I start to act like Sister Fa and then, the whole night, they keep call me Fa Ga Jie.So, I just act like Fa Ga Jie and whoop the creams to CCFei's face. Haha...soooo funny..

Hui Xin wants to play with the cream,Fei wants to stop her and they end up splashing all the creams to Xin's face..


Sek Yen and Hwa





Hwa and Xin Ku..





Sot. 





With Ah Mok...




Hwa!! Happy Birthday..
^^ Pandan Layer Cake ^^






No comments: