Friday, March 19, 2010

My No0b's Birthday

Finally, Nub dear's birthday arrived.
The day is just like the normal ones.
*only me having bad lucks*

I already planned everything
but
I didnt expect my dad will be at home today.
Mean, I cant cook what I want to cook for dinner.
Reason: He wans to cook dinner according to his menu. Cannot change. Must eat rice. Must eat the dishes he cooked. And the kitchen is his territory during the dinner cooking slot.

So, I cant cook my mashed potatoes, my soups...
But I manage to cook the spaghetti.
Only after my dad ate his dinner and cleaned his kitchen and his everything.

Yes. I cooked the spaghetti.
Which is a great failure.

I cooked mushroom tomato sauce this time.
Which is sour (Nub dear doesnt like sour food).
And the sauce is very diluted, erm.. not concentrated enough or.. watery? Dont know how to describe.

And the spaghetti.. 
At first, it's too hard so I switch the gas to the highest.
And I go prepare the sauce and forgotten the spaghetti.
Means.. scorched. But the top one still can eat.
*I ran to the stove with clogs, and dunno why the clogs hit my ankle (+﹏+)~ *
I put the link to the ankle because many of you cant differentiate between ankle and elbow.

Nub dear ate a big big plate.
Very glad.


Birthday present.
Something I made myself.
Art and crafts again..  
I will try to get some photos and post it here O(∩_∩)O


*UPDATED*

Photos of the presents. ^_^















Supper.
Yum cha with our gang.. << tradition..
Everyone's birthday also yum cha.



No comments: