Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Direction. New Choice.

Working at KTAR gave me a chance to know more lecturers and get their advises about my further studies.

From long long time ago, people around me fed me with Science.
All about Science.
Science is everything about my ambition, about my future, about my whole life.

No other choices other than Science.
In their eyes, only Science can help us earn money.
Only Science can give me a better future.


I cannot deny that Science is actually everything.
Food is science.
House is science.
Medicine is science.
And even the air we breathe in is science.

I have dreamt to be a cardiologist.
An engineer.
A scientist.
An inventor.
The world's savior (by settling pollution).

All my ambition I used to have is all related to Science.


But after my Form 6.. I'm tired of Science.
Everything is science.
Even when I sleep, I have to force myself to revised "How many ATP can be produced by 1 molecule of glucose?, How to produce? How many steps?"
I swear I wont forget. 
I wont forget the glycolysis cycle, the link reaction and the Kreb cycle.
I'm tired of Science.
I'm tired of Maths.


I'm giving up Science.


Going for other courses.
Not only Science can earn money.


How about language?
French.
Japanese.

Or Finance?

Marketing?


Tough decision to be made.

I really wanna be the world's savior. >.<


No comments: